VENICE - We start in Venice where city leaders say their beach needs more sand to protect it from potential storms.
- Parents of Trayvon Martin to release book in January 2017
- Tim Tebow homers in 1st at-bat for Mets in instructional debut
- Hurricane Hermine officially declared disaster, federal funds available
- Hopes of a cool front fade as we watch the tropics.
- Family, friends of Marlins' Jose Fernandez to attend private funeral Mass
- Disney to make live-action 'Lion King'
- EPA evaluates water supply in North Port following tanker crash, determines no contamination
- Marina Jack Merging With Dallas Based Company
- In the Spotlight : "Josephine's" Tori Bates as the new "Annie"
- Suncoast burn patients get special attention close to home
- Man arrested for child abuse, 3-year-old Sarasota girl seriously injured
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Red Tide hits Siesta Beach leading to massive fish kills
- Manatee Co. sheriffs chase vehicle over Skyway Bridge
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- Missouri couple killed in crash during Disney vacation
- Community rallies behind local child abuse victim
- Killer robots will exterminate lionfish
- Sex offender registers Sarasota address
- 5 men arrested in undercover prostitution sting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.