Laurel woman Sandra Terry speaks about the struggles African-Americans endured locally during the civil rights movement in the 1960's.
As featured on
- Israeli military says soldier wounded by fire from Lebanon
- Afghan official: Taliban insurgents abduct, kill 26 people
- Ciara, Seahawks' Russell Wilson expecting first child together
- Busch Gardens closes ride after fatal accident in Australia
- Newt Gingrich to Megyn Kelly: You're 'fascinated with sex'
- The Latest: Fires break out in migrant camp
- Ambitious riverfront project planned for downtown Tampa
- Quotations in the News
- Swathes of migrant camp in Calais destroyed as fires rage; no injuries reported
- Global leaders' personal chefs sample Indian market fare
- Names of 79 suspects released in Manatee Co. drug sting
- Venice man killed in fatal motorcycle crash at US 41 intersection
- Description of vehicle that hit, killed Sarasota woman released
- Bradenton girl, 12, charged with battery of teacher, deputy after they took her cellphone
- Venice assault and carjacking suspect now in custody
- UPDATE: Woman dies after Gulf Gate hit-and-run
- Dad jumps from bridge holding 2 kids; he dies, they live
- WATCH: ABC 7's Rebecca Vargas signs off on Good Morning Suncoast
- Snooty enters Guinness World Records' 2017 Edition
- 4 unidentified suspects sought in Ellenton Outlet burglary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.