Nearly a quarter of a million dollars has been approved by Sarasota County leaders to help establish a central park for downtown Englewood.
As featured on
- DNC Day 1 Debbie Wasserman Schultz
- Bavaria's top security official says video found on Ansbach bomber's phone pledging allegiance to IS leader
- At least 30 arrested at Guns N' Roses concert in New Jersey
- The Latest: Records show club's alcohol license revoked
- Monday's Time Schedule
- The Latest: Ansbach attacker pledged allegiance to IS chief
- Florida News Coverage Advisory 8:30 a.m.
- The Latest: Wasserman Schultz heckled, "Shame!"
- Shouts of 'shame' greet outgoing DNC chairwoman at breakfast meeting
- AP NewsAlert
- Man who stabbed Publix employee was 'furious' over other job incident
- Rifles, pistols, meth, drugs found after SWAT raid on Venice home
- 2 toddlers found outside Sarasota 7-11 at midnight
- No-swim advisory issued for Nokomis Beach
- Mother says missing endangered son last seen in Sarasota
- Florida woman finds man's remains in thrift store dresser
- Rash of Suncoast car burglaries increases by another 3
- 26-yeard-old with "C.R.E.A.M." neck tattoo wanted for armed robbery
- The one item Chick-Fil-A won't be returning to the menu
- Nokomis Beach 'no swim' advisory remains in effect