As featured on
The federal government is adopting state water pollution rules for Florida instead of its own version favored by environmental groups that had sued the agency.
- Man arrested for child abuse, 3-year-old Sarasota girl seriously injured
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Red Tide hits Siesta Beach leading to massive fish kills
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- Manatee Co. sheriffs chase vehicle over Skyway Bridge
- Missouri couple killed in crash during Disney vacation
- Killer robots will exterminate lionfish
- Sarasota woman, 66, died in I-75 fatal crash with semi
- Jury finds Ashley Parker guilty of Attempted Murder
- Community rallies behind local child abuse victim
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.