As featured on
VENICE - Venice city leaders say their beach needs more sand to protect it from potential st…
SARASOTA, Fla. - Water quality along Florida's beaches is not what it once was.
Constant erosion from storms and tides and a rising sea level continue to swallow up chunks of beach along Florida’s coastline. Communities have spent the last few decades replenishing their beaches with dredged-up sand.
- Sarasota couple arrested for keeping 5 children in filthy home
- Sarasota woman overdoses on heroin in store bathroom with 4-year-old
- Sarasota deputy resigns following sexting scandal
- Update: Names released in early morning fatal accident on Tamiami Trail
- Toddler found alone near busy roadway while Nokomis woman sleeps
- Surveillance Video: Sarasota man caught looking up women's skirts in Walmart
- Venice doctor to open medical cannabis clinic
- Cirque du Soleil cancels shows after fatal accident
- Home surveillance video captures Sarasota burglary suspect
- Two men arrested following narcotics search in Bradenton home