As featured on
VENICE - Venice city leaders say their beach needs more sand to protect it from potential st…
SARASOTA, Fla. - Water quality along Florida's beaches is not what it once was.
Constant erosion from storms and tides and a rising sea level continue to swallow up chunks of beach along Florida’s coastline. Communities have spent the last few decades replenishing their beaches with dredged-up sand.
- Friends remember Siesta teenager who was fatally hit by a car
- Deceased Sarasota man found in backyard prompts homicide investigation
- Woman fatally hit by SUV while walking her dog in Englewood
- Blue Whale Challenge raising concerns for school officials, parents on the Suncoast
- Drivers confused by Diverging Diamond Interchange
- Alt-Right Proud Boys on the Suncoast
- Port Charlotte man wins $1 million in Florida Lottery
- Bradenton tire warehouse fire under investigation
- Diverging diamond at University & I-75 to open on Sunday
- Family of fallen soldier mourns as his body returns home to Sarasota