As featured on
Firefighter union leaders in Venice believe the city could make money by taking over ambulance service from the county.
Drastic measures -- including contracting out fire services to Sarasota County -- are being discussed to make up the coming deficit.
- UPDATE: 1 driver dies, 3 seriously injured after head-on crash in Sarasota
- Mother and daughter arrested after suspicion of prositution
- Tip jar thief caught on camera at two Sarasota restaurants
- 5 vehicle crash reported on I-75 near University Parkway
- City of Venice mourns loss of longtime business leader
- Missing woman stayed alive for month in wilderness eating berries, mushrooms
- Woman caught on camera stealing beer twice from Walmart in Sarasota
- UPDATE: Man surrenders to deputies during standoff in Palmetto
- Caught on video: Man run over by road rage driver in FL
- Sarasota couple charged with possession, shipment of Carfentanil