As featured on
Firefighter union leaders in Venice believe the city could make money by taking over ambulance service from the county.
Drastic measures -- including contracting out fire services to Sarasota County -- are being discussed to make up the coming deficit.
- North Port dance teacher charged with molesting female student, 15
- Update: Identity of landscape worker killed in Venice released
- UPDATE: Two arrests made in connection with Bradenton homicide
- Video: Car chase leads to the arrest of four people in Sarasota County
- UPDATE: Missing Manatee County woman found okay
- Several schools recognized with 'Five Stars' in the Suncoast
- Comedian Dave Chappelle announced to perform at Van Wezel
- Woman who molested 3 teens she met at Payne Park registers as offender
- Maid of honor arrested after drunken rampage at Florida wedding
- Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years