As featured on
Firefighter union leaders in Venice believe the city could make money by taking over ambulance service from the county.
Drastic measures -- including contracting out fire services to Sarasota County -- are being discussed to make up the coming deficit.
- Names of 79 suspects released in Manatee Co. drug sting
- Venice man killed in fatal motorcycle crash at US 41 intersection
- Venice assault and carjacking suspect now in custody
- Description of vehicle that hit, killed Sarasota woman released
- UPDATE: Woman dies after Gulf Gate hit-and-run
- Bradenton girl, 12, charged with battery of teacher, deputy after they took her cellphone
- Snooty enters Guinness World Records' 2017 Edition
- WATCH: ABC 7's Rebecca Vargas signs off on Good Morning Suncoast
- 4 unidentified suspects sought in Ellenton Outlet burglary
- Bradenton gang member busted for deadly fentanyl stash, guns
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.