As featured on
Firefighter union leaders in Venice believe the city could make money by taking over ambulance service from the county.
Drastic measures -- including contracting out fire services to Sarasota County -- are being discussed to make up the coming deficit.
- 16 arrested in gang investigation of Team no Sleep
- Man arrested for child abuse, 3-year-old Sarasota girl seriously injured
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Red Tide hits Siesta Beach leading to massive fish kills
- Manatee Co. sheriffs chase vehicle over Skyway Bridge
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- Missouri couple killed in crash during Disney vacation
- Firefighters respond to Sarasota house fire
- Community rallies behind local child abuse victim
- Sex offender registers Sarasota address
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.