As featured on
Firefighter union leaders in Venice believe the city could make money by taking over ambulance service from the county.
Drastic measures -- including contracting out fire services to Sarasota County -- are being discussed to make up the coming deficit.
- How cute! Quadruplets safely delivered at Sarasota Memorial Hospital (photos)
- Loud sex noises interrupt Sarasota Open match Tuesday
- Deputies: 7 recent overdose calls came from Sarasota woman's 'drug flop house'
- 'White Lives Matter' flyers found in Bradenton neighborhood
- Body of Florida college student found behind restaurant
- Sex offender convicted of rape moves to Sarasota County
- Erin Moran, Joanie Cunningham in "Happy Days," found dead
- Local architect's depiction of Newtown causing controversy
- Bradenton man arrested after police seize cocaine, $10K, 41 syringes
- Sex offender convicted of child porn moves to Sarasota Co.