“TRIBUTE TO PINE VALLEY CONTEST”
APRIL 1-12, 2013
1. General. By participating in this contest, sponsored by WWSB-TV/ABC 7 (the "Sponsor"), the entrant acknowledges and agrees to all of these Official Rules. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Contest begins on April 1, 2013 and ends April 12, 2013. All times in this contest refer to Eastern Time. By entering the drawing, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules, or the drawing itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions are binding and final. Sponsor reserves the right to withdraw the transmission of this contest and award the prize from among entries received prior to the date of the withdrawal. Failure to comply with these rules may result in disqualification from this contest.
2. Eligibility. The contest is open only to legal U.S. residents living in Sarasota, Manatee, Charlotte, Desoto or Hardee Counties, who are 18 years of age or older as of April 1, 2013 and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by applicable federal or state laws and regulations. Employees of the Sponsor, the station listed above, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, advertising and promotion agencies and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible.
3. How to enter. Viewers will enter the contest by visiting www.MySuncoast.com between April 1-April 12, 2013. Under “ABC 7 Promotions, Contests and Special Events,” there will be a graphic that says “Tribute To Pine Valley.” Viewers must click on that graphic, which will take them to a page with a contest registration form, which must be filled out in its entirety. At the conclusion of the contest period, two winners will be randomly drawn from all eligible entries.
4. Prizes. Two prize packages will be awarded. Each package will include two (2) VIP tickets to the “Tribute to Pine Valley” show, which takes place Saturday, April 27, 2013 at the Sarasota Opera House; two (2) tickets to the “Meet & Greet” autograph session after the show; and a $100 Gift Certificate to Michael’s on East. By registering in the contest, entrant constitutes that he or she is available to attend the “Tribute to Pine Valley” show on Saturday, April 27, 2013 at the Sarasota Opera House. The prizes cannot be exchanged for cash, and transfer of the prizes is prohibited. All taxes and all other expenses, costs or fees associated with the acceptance and/or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. The Sponsor reserve(s) the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value at its sole discretion. Winner must complete an affidavit of eligibility and liability release, or the prize will be forfeited and alternate winner selected.
5. Notification of Winner. Winners will be notified by telephone or email at the phone number or email address provided by the winner. Winners will be required to sign and return to the Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility and liability and publicity release. If any prize notification is undeliverable, or in the event of non-compliance with any of these requirements, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner will be selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
6. Disclaimer. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damages caused or claimed to be caused by his or her participation in the contest and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and releases the Sponsor, the station's listed above and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any such liability. The Sponsor, the stations listed above and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, city, state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation. The winner's name and city of residence will be posted online and mailed to those who request it.
Internet. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the contest, the Sponsor reserves its right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the entry process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. The Sponsor, the stations listed above and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees (i) assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alternation of, entries: (ii) are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or provider, computer equipment, software, failure of any email to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to the participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest.