As featured on
Prosecutors will not bring criminal charges against a Miami Beach police officer whose use of a Taser caused the accidental death of a young graffiti artist almost two years ago.
- How cute! Quadruplets safely delivered at Sarasota Memorial Hospital (photos)
- Loud sex noises interrupt Sarasota Open match Tuesday
- 'White Lives Matter' flyers found in Bradenton neighborhood
- Bradenton man arrested after police seize cocaine, $10K, 41 syringes
- Sex offender convicted of rape moves to Sarasota County
- Local architect's depiction of Newtown causing controversy
- Erin Moran, Joanie Cunningham in "Happy Days," found dead
- Sex offender convicted of child porn moves to Sarasota Co.
- Bradenton bank robber located, taken to hospital for suspected drug overdose
- Accident blocks left lane on I-75 northbound