As featured on
NBC's chief foreign correspondent Richard Engel said he and his television crew were kidnapped for five days by pro-regime gunmen who subjected them to mock executions and kept them bound and blindfolded. They escaped during a firefight between their captors and rebels and reached Turkey on Tuesday.
- Names of 79 suspects released in Manatee Co. drug sting
- Venice man killed in fatal motorcycle crash at US 41 intersection
- Have you seen this car that hit, killed Sarasota woman?
- Bradenton girl, 12, charged with battery of teacher, deputy after they took her cellphone
- Venice assault and carjacking suspect now in custody
- UPDATE: Woman dies after Gulf Gate hit-and-run
- Dad jumps from bridge holding 2 kids; he dies, they live
- WATCH: ABC 7's Rebecca Vargas signs off on Good Morning Suncoast
- Snooty enters Guinness World Records' 2017 Edition
- 4 unidentified suspects sought in Ellenton Outlet burglary
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.