As featured on
SARASOTA, Fla. - The controversy surrounding Florida's "Stand Your Ground” law has grown exp…
The Florida Supreme Court is keeping the burden of proof with the defendant seeking immunity under the "stand your ground" self-defense law.
- Accident Saturday morning causes one fatality in Manatee County
- Highway crash on I-75 kills entire family traveling from Georgia
- Video: Gator eats player's golf ball in Charlotte Co.
- Sprint car driver dies after crash during race at DeSoto Speedway
- Update: US 41 in Sarasota is back open after a water main break
- Detectives: Booker Middle School students stole guns from homes
- Police: Employee gets attacked by woman at North Port Walmart
- Missing man's body discovered in east Manatee County
- Major crash calls for Bayflite transport in Venice
- IMG Academy career fair looks to fill over 250 positions
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.