As featured on
SARASOTA, Fla. - The controversy surrounding Florida's "Stand Your Ground” law has grown exp…
The Florida Supreme Court is keeping the burden of proof with the defendant seeking immunity under the "stand your ground" self-defense law.
- Names of 79 suspects released in Manatee Co. drug sting
- Venice assault and carjacking suspect now in custody
- UPDATE: Woman dies after Gulf Gate hit-and-run
- Venice man killed in fatal motorcycle crash at US 41 intersection
- Hundreds of snakes take over Sarasota road near Celery Fields
- Loaded assault rifle, handgun, drugs found in Sarasota home
- Update: 15 Gal of diesel fuel spilled when truck plunged from Coon Key Bridge
- WATCH: ABC 7's Rebecca Vargas signs off on Good Morning Suncoast
- Bradenton gang member busted for deadly fentanyl stash, guns
- Bradenton couple face neglect charges after scalding 10-month-old in shower
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.