1 pound 13-15 shrimp shell on split down the back
1 pouch crab boil
½ gallon water
¼ cup old bay seasoning
1. Bring water and all dry ingredients to a boil in a medium pot, simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add shrimp and cook 3-4 minutes, stirring during cooking. Remove pot from heat and add 2 cups ice, allow to cool in liquid 30 minutes.
3. Clean shrimp by removing shell and peeling away back, rinse out vein in cool water
1 teaspoon chipotle puree
2/3 cup ketchup
1/3 cup chili sauce
1 ½ teaspoons lemon juice
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
½ ounce olive oil
Pinch old bay seasoning
Prepared horseradish 1 tablespoon
Tomato juice 2 ounces
1. Place all ingredienbts in a large bowl, with a wire whisk combine well until smooth.
2. Store covered in refrigerator up to 5 days.