As featured on
A new school year may stress parents for any number of reasons. Lunches may be one of them,…
During the school year, nearly two million Florida children get free and reduced cost meals, which often make up most of their daily needs.
- Man arrested for child abuse, 3-year-old Sarasota girl seriously injured
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Red Tide hits Siesta Beach leading to massive fish kills
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- Manatee Co. sheriffs chase vehicle over Skyway Bridge
- Missouri couple killed in crash during Disney vacation
- Killer robots will exterminate lionfish
- Sarasota woman, 66, died in I-75 fatal crash with semi
- Jury finds Ashley Parker guilty of Attempted Murder
- Community rallies behind local child abuse victim
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.