As featured on
Workers have been setting up for the Rev 3 triathlon near the Venice fishing pier. Hundreds of competitors are set to take off Sunday morning. In the meantime, they're helping the local economy win.
- 'Mad Pooper' publicly defecates in neighbors' yards
- Man killed after crashing ATV into tree while celebrating a birthday
- Mother and 4 kids reported missing in Bradenton
- Free admission to participating museums this Saturday
- SWAT on the scene of a disturbance in Manatee Co.
- Venice Fishing Pier deemed unsafe thanks to Hurricane Irma
- City of Sarasota to collect Hurricane Irma debris on Monday
- Free meals for students in Sarasota, Manatee counties
- FPL provides outage updates for the Suncoast area
- 112 mile stretch of the Florida Keys reopens