As featured on
The ACLU dropped a bomb on the Sarasota Police Department Tuesday that has taken them completely by surprise. Upset over a homeless man's arrest for charging his cell phone at a public park, the ACLU used the open records law to request communications between police officers. And what they found stunned even them.
- Man arrested for child abuse, 3-year-old Sarasota girl seriously injured
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Red Tide hits Siesta Beach leading to massive fish kills
- Manatee Co. sheriffs chase vehicle over Skyway Bridge
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- Missouri couple killed in crash during Disney vacation
- Community rallies behind local child abuse victim
- Killer robots will exterminate lionfish
- Sex offender registers Sarasota address
- 5 men arrested in undercover prostitution sting
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.