As featured on
The ACLU dropped a bomb on the Sarasota Police Department Tuesday that has taken them completely by surprise. Upset over a homeless man's arrest for charging his cell phone at a public park, the ACLU used the open records law to request communications between police officers. And what they found stunned even them.
- Accident Saturday morning causes one fatality in Manatee County
- Highway crash on I-75 kills entire family traveling from Georgia
- Video: Gator eats player's golf ball in Charlotte Co.
- Sprint car driver dies after crash during race at DeSoto Speedway
- Update: US 41 in Sarasota is back open after a water main break
- Detectives: Booker Middle School students stole guns from homes
- Police: Employee gets attacked by woman at North Port Walmart
- Major crash calls for Bayflite transport in Venice
- Missing man's body discovered in east Manatee County
- IMG Academy career fair looks to fill over 250 positions
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.