As featured on
SARASOTA, Fla.-- Before beachgoers even reach the sand at Turtle Beach they can smell it.
Thousands of rotting fish continue to make life uncomfortable for Longboat Key residents, though Mother Nature may soon take care of the problem.
- Verizon power outage hits Suncoast
- UPDATE: 1 driver dies, 3 seriously injured after head-on crash in Sarasota
- City of Venice mourns loss of longtime business leader
- Tip jar thief caught on camera at two Sarasota restaurants
- 5 vehicle crash reported on I-75 near University Parkway
- Missing woman stayed alive for month in wilderness eating berries, mushrooms
- Woman caught on camera stealing beer twice from Walmart in Sarasota
- Firefighter recruit fired, 3 resign after noose found hanging over black recruit's seat
- UPDATE: Man surrenders to deputies during standoff in Palmetto
- 1 killed, 1 ejected from vehicle after head-on crash on SR-70