As featured on
SARASOTA, Fla.-- Before beachgoers even reach the sand at Turtle Beach they can smell it.
Thousands of rotting fish continue to make life uncomfortable for Longboat Key residents, though Mother Nature may soon take care of the problem.
- Lakewood Ranch chiropractor dies in 3-car accident on SR70 when hit from behind
- Multiple vehicle crash at I-75 and Fruitville Rd in Sarasota
- Strong to severe storms Sunday afternoon through evening
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge Open to All Traffic
- Suncoast Storms Timeline
- Update: Venice man, 90, killed at entrance of senior center indentified
- One person injured in shooting near Sarasota barber shop
- Update: Bradenton woman charged with four additional counts of sex with minors
- The Suncoast under 'High' risk for severe weather
- Man arrested in Bee Ridge Publix parking lot for grand theft auto, meth