As featured on
Officials say winds and waves overnight Thursday pushed more dead fish onto nearly every beach in Sarasota County.
In the largest wave of red tide since 2006, thousands of dead and dying fish have been reported in the Gulf this month.
- 3 charged with torturing turtle, beating disabled veteran
- Video: Woman struck with tire iron at gas pump on Bee Ridge
- Deputies: Man boxes in woman's car on Fruitville Road, points gun at her
- Update: Woman who jumped off Venice condo balcony identified
- Pedestrian hit and killed by a pickup truck overnight in Sarasota
- 80-year-old killer found standing by blood-spattered car on Clark Road (photos might be disturbing)
- Deputies arrest man in Lakewood Ranch murder, another remains at large
- Update: Firefighters put out house fire near downtown Sarasota
- Sarasota woman hits pedestrian in crosswalk
- Man partially ejected from car in Venice crash