As featured on
Officials say winds and waves overnight Thursday pushed more dead fish onto nearly every beach in Sarasota County.
In the largest wave of red tide since 2006, thousands of dead and dying fish have been reported in the Gulf this month.
- Snooty the manatee has died at 69 years old
- Shots fired at Sarasota business during armed robbery
- Driver killed after F-150 became airborne over ditch on SR-64
- Sarasota couple arrested for trafficking drugs
- Cops: Domestic related incident shuts down roads in North Port
- The man convicted of murdering Carlie Brucia will get a new sentencing phase trial
- Grandparents arrested after boy left at rest stop in FL
- Frontier Airlines adds 11 new destinations at Tampa International Airport
- DUI Wolfpack Operation set for this weekend
- Sarasota man passes out behind the wheel with toddler in the car