As featured on
Officials say winds and waves overnight Thursday pushed more dead fish onto nearly every beach in Sarasota County.
In the largest wave of red tide since 2006, thousands of dead and dying fish have been reported in the Gulf this month.
- Woman crashes car into Sarasota amusement center trying to park
- Sarasota couple arrested for keeping 5 children in filthy home
- Venice doctor to open medical cannabis clinic
- Sexual predator registers new address in Englewood
- Sarasota deputy resigns following sexting scandal
- Deputies search for missing 16-year-old boy from Arcadia
- Sex offender registers address in Sarasota County
- Downtown Sarasota Holiday Parade road closures
- Sex offender registers new address in Venice
- Cirque du Soleil cancels shows after fatal accident