Delight your taste buds with papaya, bell peppers and a hint of jalapeños in less than 30 minutes!
- 6 Mission 96% Fat Free Heart Healthy 8-inch Soft Taco Tortillas
- 1 1/2 cups diced, peeled papaya
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup bottled, roasted bell peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup nonfat cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon minced, seeded jalapeños
- Vegetable cooking spray
- Combine papaya, cilantro, red onion and lime juice in a bowl; stir well. Cover, chill and reserve.
- Combine goat cheese, bell peppers, cream cheese, and jalapeños in a bowl, and stir well.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons cheese mixture over each tortilla, and fold in half.
- Cook quesadilla in a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray over medium heat, approximately 3 minutes per side. Cut each quesadilla half into thirds (each person gets 3 wedges).
- Arrange quesadilla halves and 1/4 cup papaya mix on each of 6 plates. Garnish with cilantro sprigs if desired.