(NAPSI)Crisp, cool nights, a harvest moon and two desserts that showcase the fruits of the season. What a wonderful way to welcome autumn. For more recipes using delicious Duncan Hines and Comstock or Wilderness Pie Fillings, visit www.duncanhines.com and www.piefilling.com.
(21-oz.) can Duncan Hines Comstock or Wilderness Cherry, Blueberry, Blackberry, Strawberry or Peach Fruit Pie Filling
cup granola cereal (without raisins and nuts)
cup butter, softened
cup firmly packed brown sugar
tsp. ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly butter four (6-ounce) ramekins or custard cups. Divide pie filling evenly among ramekins.
2. In medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients until a crumbly mixture is formed. Divide topping evenly among ramekins.
3. Place ramekins on baking sheet to prevent spillover in oven. Bake for 30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is lightly browned. Serve with ice cream, if desired.
White Chocolate Raspberry Torte
1 pkg. Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix
1 cups water
⅓ cup vegetable oil
1 cup Duncan Hines Comstock or Wilderness Raspberry Pie Filling
1 can Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Frosting Starter
1 packet Duncan Hines Frosting Creations White Chocolate Raspberry Flavor Mix
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease and flour two 8 round cake pans. Prepare cake batter as directed on package.
2. Pour into pans; bake 25 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Let cool.
3. Pour packet of Duncan Hines Frosting Creations White Chocolate Raspberry Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended. In a small bowl, combine 1 cup of Duncan Hines Comstock Raspberry Pie Filling with 1 cup of the White Chocolate Raspberry frosting and mix well.
4. Transfer remaining White Chocolate Raspberry frosting to a piping bag with an open star tip.
5. Divide Raspberry Pie Filling mixture and spread half on top of each torte, stopping inch from the edge of the cakes.
6. Pipe a circle of the White Chocolate Raspberry frosting around edge of each cake.
7. Chill for 20 minutes and serve.
On the Net:North American Precis Syndicate, Inc.(NAPSI)