(NAPSI)—The reality of today’s always-on world means that life and work must keep moving. So when you can’t be where you need to be due to unplanned events such as bad winter weather, a family situation or a surprise meeting, let Microsoft Office help you stay productive no matter where you are.
“More and more, it seems the daily routine is anything but,” said Alisa Swann, productivity solution specialist at Microsoft. “While we can’t always anticipate what might come along and derail our day, we can be prepared for it. With tools from Office, it’s easy to stay connected to people and information, anytime, anywhere.”
Swann recommends the following 10 tips to stay productive no matter what:
2. Let Office be with you. Create, view, and edit documents from any Mac or PC connected to the Internet, with the free Microsoft Office Web Apps.
6. Take people with you. Store contact information for all the important people you know in your Microsoft Outlook Address Book—so you’ll never be without a number, email or address.
7. Mind your time. Manage your calendar and setup, move or cancel appointments on the Windows Phone with confidence.
8. Don’t make them wait. Set an automatic reply from Outlook on your PC or Windows Phone to let people know you’re out.
9. Turn information around on the go. Receive, read, edit and send Office documents from virtually anywhere on a Windows Phone.
10. Enhance your blog. Publish your “marooned manuscript” in a blog and enrich your story by embedding a PowerPoint slideshow.
Now it’s time to gear up, settle in and prepare to keep life moving. For more tips and resources, visit www.office.com/snoworshine.
On the Net:North American Precis Syndicate(NAPSI)