As featured on
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) -- More Americans are expected to travel this year -- many heading …
WASHINGTON, D.C. (WTXL) -- A new study released this week says nearly half of American worke…
AAA Travel projects 35.5 million Americans will journey 50 miles or more from home during the Labor Day holiday weekend, the highest volume for the holiday since 2008 and a 1 percent increase from the 35 million over 2014.
- Arkansas inmates make longshot bids to avoid execution
- Dow Jones Averages
- Panthers sign Jonathan Stewart to 1-year contract extension
- AP-NASD Transactions
- Prince George to attend Thomas's Battersea school in London
- Jury rehears testimony in Penn State ex-president's trial
- The Latest: Ryan heads to White House to discuss health care
- Iran says renewing UN special rapporteur mandate 'spiteful'
- Teen who tossed her newborn from window gets probation
- Highway crash on I-75 kills entire family traveling from Georgia
- New Death Penalty Law Could Mean Re-Sentencing of Carlie Brucia's Killer
- One person ejected after 3 vehicle crash in North Port
- Traffic alert: city says US 41 in Sarasota should be open before rush hour
- Police: Employee gets attacked by woman at North Port Walmart
- IMG Academy career fair looks to fill over 250 positions
- Sarasota Farmer's Market relocates due to construction
- 104 suspects arrested during undercover prostitution investigation
- 'Wheel of Fortune' epic fail might be worst ever
- Booker Middle School student found on school bus with a firearm
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.