As featured on
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (WTXL) - Florida is increasing its child care resources throughout the state.
SARASOTA, Fla -- State officials and community organizations launched the Safe Sleep Sarasot…
Florida Department of Children and Families Secretary Mike Carroll addressed the death of Chance Walsh, and the presumed death of Janiya Thomas.
- Sarasota County sheriff's deputy facing attempted murder charge among many other charges
- Statement: Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton 'briefly fainted'; will present budget Tuesday as planned
- Florida higher education bills pass Senate committee
- Balanced No. 3 Gonzaga defeats Portland 83-64
- Simonds lifts Georgia State past Appalachian State 83-72
- The Latest: Son tweets Minnesota Gov. Dayton 'doing great'
- Rivers, Crawford lead Clippers past Hawks, 115-105
- Talks on Syria's civil war off to a rocky start
- BC-BKN--NBA Expanded Conference Glance
- BC-BKN--NBA Expanded Glance
- Lakewood Ranch chiropractor dies in 3-car accident on SR70 when hit from behind
- Update: Missing 16-year-old Bradenton boy found
- Multiple vehicle crash at I-75 and Fruitville Rd in Sarasota
- Strong to severe storms Sunday afternoon through evening
- Sunshine Skyway Bridge Open to All Traffic
- Grandma on meth charged in bathtub drowning of North Port infant
- Traffic alert: All eastbound lanes blocked on State Road 70 in Manatee Co.
- One person injured in shooting near Sarasota barber shop
- Suncoast Storms Timeline
- Update: Venice man, 90, killed at entrance of senior center indentified