CHIPLEY, Fla. (WTXL) -- The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) is providing an update on road and bridge closures and restrictions in Northwest Florida due to the recent winter storm.
· Interstate 10 (I-10) - Closed to all traffic in Northwest Florida from the Florida/Alabama state line near Mile Marker 7 east to Mile Marker 192 (U.S. 90) in Gadsden County.
· I-110 closed to all traffic.
· U.S. 98 Hathaway Bridge - Two lanes open in each direction across the bridge.
· State Road 79/West Bay Bridge is open to traffic.
· U.S. 98 Phillips Inlet Bridge, restricted traffic.
· Thomas Drive Flyover, closed to traffic.
· State Road (S.R.) 292 (Barrancas Avenue) Bayou Chico Bridge, closed to all traffic.
· County Road 97A, Boggy Creek Bridge, closed to all traffic.
· State Road 292, Theo Baars Bridge, closed to all traffic.
· U.S. 98, Pensacola Bay Bridge closed to all traffic.
· State Road 10 (U.S. 90) Nine Mile at Alabama State Line, closed to all traffic.
· U.S. 29 / S.R. 95 near Cox Road closed for two miles.
· U.S. 29 / S.R. 95 NB overpass at 9 mile road, closed to traffic.
· State Road 300 Bryant Patton Bridge, closed to traffic.
· State Road 20 Apalachicola River Bridge between Blountstown and Bristol, closed to traffic.
· State Road 293 at Mid Bay Bridge, closed to traffic.
· William T. Marler Bridge is open to traffic.
· Brooks Bridge is open to traffic.
· State Road 285 from I-10 to Bob Sikes Road is open to traffic
The Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) NW Florida motorist call center will be operational Jan. 30, from 7 a.m. until 8 p.m. Drivers should dial toll-free (888) 638-0250 and ask for extension 1199 or dial direct to (850) 330-1199. Drivers may call Florida 511 from their mobile phones. For the latest updates on road conditions and closures click here.