Unclaimed money set to be turned over to the state

  • 0

BRADENTON, Fla. - If you served on jury duty, paid a cash bond, were owed a restitution payment or deposited money with the Clerk’s Office in Manatee County prior to January 1, 2012, you may have an unclaimed check waiting for you.

If so, you only have until Tuesday, September 3, 2013 to file a written claim for these funds.

Monies that remain unclaimed after the first business day in September will be turned over to the State of Florida.

A list of unclaimed money in Manatee County can be viewed HERE.

To file a written claim, you can email the Clerk’s Accounting Manager at Trista.LaCross@ManateeClerk.com or you can mail your claim to Manatee County Clerk of the Circuit Court, Attn: Trista LaCross, P.O. Box 25400, Bradenton, FL 34206.