Jul. 14, 2014 11:37 am
Question
Welcome!
|
||
Logout|My Dashboard

One person injured in Bradenton house fire

Print
Font Size:
Default font size
Larger font size

Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 2:50 pm

MANATEE COUNTY - On Monday, Cedar Hammock Fire Rescue responded to a house fire located at 4710 14 St. W. unit #63 inside Eagle Village.

When they arrived to the scene a single burn victim was found outside the home. It was reported that the victim had been removed by a neighbor.

EMS arrived and handled patient care with assistance of fire crews. The victim was air lifted to Tampa General Hospital.

The fire was contained to the back porch and quickly extinguished by on scene crews. Damages were estimated to be approximately $10,000.

The fire is currently under investigation by both Cedar Hammock Fire Rescue and the State Fire Marshal's office.

Rules of Conduct

  • 1 Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
  • 2 Don't Threaten or Abuse. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated. AND PLEASE TURN OFF CAPS LOCK.
  • 3 Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
  • 4 Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
  • 5 Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
  • 6 Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.

Welcome to the discussion.