BRADENTON--Burned out wreckage is all that remains of a mobile home in Bradenton.
Nobody was living there when the blaze broke out, but it's likely someone was here; authorities saying whatever sparked the fire, came from human hands.
"My wife came outside and she came back in the door and she says honey I smell smoke, come out here," said neighbor James Oldham, who was one of the first to realize the home was on fire.
"I went around [and] told the neighbors to get the trucks out of the way because it's so close...and I ran up to peoples' doors around the house on fire...to get them out of there."
Witnesses say by the time firefighters pulled up, the home was already engulfed in flames.
Oldham says it's usually a quiet neighborhood. He can't imagine why anyone would want to set one of these homes on fire, and he says that thought now has him on edge.
If you have any information about the fire, you're urged to call the Manatee County Fire Department.