The annual back to school sales tax holiday runs August 1-3, and eliminates the tax on the sale or purchase of any article of clothing with a selling price of $100 or less per item. Who's hitting the mall?
As featured on
This weekend only, save on clothing, school supplies and much more.
- Myanmar soldiers accused in deaths of minority men in north
- Former Panama dictator Manuel Noriega dies at 83
- Indian PM on climate: would be 'crime' to spoil environment
- UK police says tiger who killed zookeeper is unharmed
- Police: Man yelled racial slurs before machete attack
- 27 killed in Baghdad suicide bombing
- Slow chance in the Suncoast weather starts today
- At least a dozen hurt in North Carolina storms
- Thai police arrest British journalist for possessing armor
- Merkel: US relations important, but must also look elsewhere
- 7-8 foot alligator found in family's swimming pool in Sarasota Co.
- Port Charlotte teen cast in Florida-based Netflix series
- Manatee Co. detectives arrest 75 drug dealers, confiscate stockpile of drugs
- Teacher brings replica rifle to show class, sends Braden River schools into lockdown
- UK zoo evacuated after tiger kills keeper
- Nokomis man arrested for maintaining home with deplorable conditions
- Deputies respond to Nokomis home 93 times, arrest man for letting people use drugs inside
- One dead, one seriously injured after accident in Charlotte County
- Venice sets rules for those who want to take their dogs out to dinner
- 9-year-old boy gets airlifted from Sarasota BMX track