The annual back to school sales tax holiday runs August 1-3, and eliminates the tax on the sale or purchase of any article of clothing with a selling price of $100 or less per item. Who's hitting the mall?
As featured on
This weekend only, save on clothing, school supplies and much more.
- Church statement from relatives: Utah man killed in London attack, wife injured
- Lockheed Martin moving F-16 production to South Carolina
- Addams Family actor lends voice to fracking opposition
- MAGIX Announces New Free Version of Music Maker
- AP Interview: US pilot describes challenges of bombing IS
- Man falls from Carnival cruise ship's eighth deck, still missing
- The Latest: Salvaging of S. Korean halted over hanging ramp
- Missing Texas girl found after 300-mile ride on coal train
- Top Senate Democrat Chuck Schumer announces he will oppose nomination of Neil Gorsuch to the Supreme Court
- Sweet 16 gets underway...US finally wins World Baseball Classic...Dustin Johnson plays on
- New Death Penalty Law Could Mean Re-Sentencing of Carlie Brucia's Killer
- Highway crash on I-75 kills entire family traveling from Georgia
- One person ejected after 3 vehicle crash in North Port
- Toddler in critical condition after near-drowning experience in Lakewood Ranch
- Sarasota Farmer's Market relocates due to construction
- 104 suspects arrested during undercover prostitution investigation
- Video released in TN Amber alert; girl with ex-teacher fired for having sex
- Sarasota Farmers Market moving locations
- 'Wheel of Fortune' epic fail might be worst ever
- Video: Man and bear scare each other near Lake Tahoe
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.