The annual back to school sales tax holiday runs August 1-3, and eliminates the tax on the sale or purchase of any article of clothing with a selling price of $100 or less per item. Who's hitting the mall?
As featured on
This weekend only, save on clothing, school supplies and much more.
- The Latest: Clinton pitches 'Hamilton' to work with GOP
- Rapids tie Dynamo 1-1 to finish unbeaten at home
- Roca Rojo wins Belmont's Athenia Stakes by 3 1/4 lengths
- Indians' Kipnis dealing with sprained ankle as Series nears
- Feilhaber assures Sporting KC playoff spot, top San Jose 2-0
- The Latest: Kaine urges Florida voters to cast ballots early
- Surfer is third Australian shark attack victim in a month
- Fagundez sparks Revolution to 3-0 win over Impact
- Wright-Phillips gets Golden Boot, Red Bulls win the east
- Indians' Kluber to start World Series opener against Cubs
- Names of 79 suspects released in Manatee Co. drug sting
- Venice assault and carjacking suspect now in custody
- Venice man killed in fatal motorcycle crash at US 41 intersection
- UPDATE: Woman dies after Gulf Gate hit-and-run
- Hundreds of snakes take over Sarasota road near Celery Fields
- Loaded assault rifle, handgun, drugs found in Sarasota home
- Update: 15 Gal of diesel fuel spilled when truck plunged from Coon Key Bridge
- WATCH: ABC 7's Rebecca Vargas signs off on Good Morning Suncoast
- Snooty enters Guinness World Records' 2017 Edition
- Bradenton gang member busted for deadly fentanyl stash, guns
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.