Cracker Barrel says 73 year old Joe Koblenzer violated the Company’s policies regarding consuming food without paying or giving it away on five separate occasions. Koblenzer says he offered to pay and was just helping someone in need. What do you think?
As featured on
A 73-year old veteran says he was fired from the Cracker Barrel restaurant in Venice for giving someone who looked in a need a few condiment packets and a corn muffin.
- Gonzales allows 2 hits in 7 innings, Mariners blank A's 1-0
- China says will 'firmly defend' rights over auto tariffs
- Video of Brown arrest sparks criticism of Milwaukee police
- Texas shooting survivors seek purpose in shadow of Parkland
- Maeda allows 2 hits in 6 2/3 innings, Dodgers beat Rox 3-0
- Texas governor meeting with students, shooting survivors
- Korean Air heiress questioned over Filipino housekeepers
- For North Korea summit, human rights an afterthought
- Republicans to meet with intel officials on Russia probe
- Clinton 'wants to be helpful' to Democrats. Can she?
- Study: Sarasota the "2nd most moved to" area in the country
- Update: 'No Swim' advisory lifted for Sarasota County beaches
- First Alert Traffic: Collision on I-75 sends cars into guardrail
- WATCH: Venice waiter wrangles snake on the beach
- ABC7 EXCLUSIVE: Jabez Spann spotted on MLK Way before disappearance
- WATCH: Sarasota couple finds 300 pound alligator in pool
- Backpacks banned at Manatee County Schools after teen arrested with loaded gun
- Victim identified from Siesta Key Beach drowning; witness gives his account
- First Alert Traffic: Lanes closed on Proctor Road after hole forms
- Sarasota teen told blood donation saved life when donation was actually thrown out