Cracker Barrel says 73 year old Joe Koblenzer violated the Company’s policies regarding consuming food without paying or giving it away on five separate occasions. Koblenzer says he offered to pay and was just helping someone in need. What do you think?
As featured on
A 73-year old veteran says he was fired from the Cracker Barrel restaurant in Venice for giving someone who looked in a need a few condiment packets and a corn muffin.
- Jets defenseman Enstrom out 8 weeks with a lower-body injury
- Wizards' Wall to miss game at Toronto with sore left knee
- UMass makes 15 3-pointers in 101-76 win over Niagara
- UCLA fires coach Jim Mora after 4th straight loss to USC
- Omoruyi comes off bench to lead Rutgers by Coppin St. 64-39
- UCLA fires football coach Jim Mora after he compiles 46-30 record in 6 seasons with Bruins
- 'I thank you and good night,' Zimbabwe's Mugabe says, ending without announcing resignation
- No change in top 9 of AP poll...Raiders and Patriots meet in Mexico...Durant sidelined by ankle sprain
- Zimbabwe's President Robert Mugabe in exit speech: 'We cannot be guided by bitterness'
- Liberty uses free throws to hold of Quinnipiac 84-72
- Sarasota Uber driver shoots passenger
- Sarasota road rage shooter acted in self-defense, no charges filed
- David Cassidy in critical condition, organs failing
- Coyotes with mange roaming Venice neighborhood are a concern for pet owners
- Venice dog groomer accused of injuring dogs
- Osprey nest removed from church steeple after decade of residence
- Fence in Point Pleasant neighborhood of Bradenton stirring up controversy
- New foster care campus coming to Sarasota
- Terrifying video: Huge truck almost hits child
- Three Sarasota Memorial Hospital Nurses Honored as "Amazing Suncoast Women"