Cracker Barrel says 73 year old Joe Koblenzer violated the Company’s policies regarding consuming food without paying or giving it away on five separate occasions. Koblenzer says he offered to pay and was just helping someone in need. What do you think?
As featured on
A 73-year old veteran says he was fired from the Cracker Barrel restaurant in Venice for giving someone who looked in a need a few condiment packets and a corn muffin.
- Over 1,000 pigs perish in feedlot fire in Spain
- Rwanda to vet campaign messages of presidential hopefuls
- The Latest: IS claims responsibility for Egypt bus attack
- Virginia State Police trooper shot, suspect manhunt ongoing
- Turkey jails 2 journalists from opposition newspaper
- Islamic State group claims responsibility for attack on bus carrying Coptic Christians that killed 29
- Guest lineups for the Sunday news shows
- Pakistan reopens Afghan border on 'humanitarian grounds'
- Syria army and allied militia press IS, rebels in offensive
- The Latest: Sicilian shop owners cover windows before march
- Port Charlotte teen cast in Florida-based Netflix series
- Teacher brings replica rifle to show class, sends Braden River schools into lockdown
- Manatee Co. detectives arrest 75 drug dealers, confiscate stockpile of drugs
- Drivers confused by Diverging Diamond Interchange
- Dashcam video captures large black bear in Port Charlotte
- Nokomis man arrested for maintaining home with deplorable conditions
- Deputies respond to Nokomis home 93 times, arrest man for letting people use drugs inside
- Sarasota couple charged after deputies find trafficking amounts of meth
- Blue Whale Challenge raising concerns for school officials, parents on the Suncoast
- Video shows Coast Guard capturing runaway boat off of Fort Myers Beach