Speculation is that the State Attorney's Office will not press charges against Turner, accused of sexual assaulting a woman (with the help of a uniformed officer) while at a party attended by multiple off-duty cops.
As featured on
The officer at the center of a North Port Police sex scandal may soon escape prosecution, at least according to the victim's lawyer.
- BC-BKN--NBA Expanded Conference Glance
- BC-BKN--NBA Expanded Glance
- Carl Clark, WWII hero recognized 6 decades later, dies
- Patrik Laine scores in shootout, Jets rally to beat Devils
- Felony charges for 2 who secretly filmed Planned Parenthood
- BC-HKO--AHL Glance
- Rask backstops Bruins to important 4-1 win over Predators
- BC-HKN--NHL Expanded Conference Glance
- Rubio's late free throws help Minnesota end skid at Indiana
- BC-HKN--NHL Expanded Glance
- Accident Saturday morning causes one fatality in Manatee County
- Highway crash on I-75 kills entire family traveling from Georgia
- Video: Gator eats player's golf ball in Charlotte Co.
- Sprint car driver dies after crash during race at DeSoto Speedway
- Update: US 41 in Sarasota is back open after a water main break
- Detectives: Booker Middle School students stole guns from homes
- Police: Employee gets attacked by woman at North Port Walmart
- Major crash calls for Bayflite transport in Venice
- Missing man's body discovered in east Manatee County
- IMG Academy career fair looks to fill over 250 positions