BRADENTON, Fla. -- The Manatee County Sheriff's Office has arrested 17 men and women through an undercover operation focusing on internet prostitution over the last several months.
According to the sheriff's office, undercover detectives posed as prostitutes and “Johns”, and engaged in online conversation with potential suspects.
Once the detective and suspect reached an agreement for a sex act in exchange for money, the two would meet at a predetermined location and the suspect was arrested.
According to the Bradenton Herald, one of the men arrested, Trenton Moore, was a Bradenton Police patrol officer.
- 21-year-old Lauren Drier
- 25-year-old Nicole Vidal
- 27-year-old Danielle Griffin
- 22-year-old Brittany Veltri
- 33-year-old Amanda Toole
- 32-year-old Kristin Houser
- 24-year-old Meagan Rios (not pictured)
- 52-year-old Gustavo Diaz
- 42-year-old Andrew Harrington
- 36-year-old Jason Rivera
- 44-year-old Randall Bott
- 32-year-old Trenton Moore (not pictured)
- 39-year-old Mark Regis (not pictured)
- 19-year-old Jonathan Stephenson (not pictured)
- 49-year-old Jerold Branch (not pictured)
- 37-year-old Genaro Resendiz (not pictured)
- 37-year-old Luis Urbina (not pictured)