Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport has decided to opt out of the TSA screening program, and will soon replace the current screeners (all government employees) with people hired by a private company.
As featured on
- Pence again finds himself as Donald Trump's clean-up man
- NFL puts Giants' Brown on exempt list pending abuse probe
- Former California state Sen. Ron Calderon sentenced to 3 1/2 years in prison in bribery case.
- AP-NASD Transactions
- Clinton camp preparing for possibility Trump won't concede
- Disgraced yet loved Baltimore mayor waging write-in campaign
- Retiring Wrigley Field scoreboard operator has seen it all
- Pennsylvania professors agree to contract, end strike
- The Latest: Pence mixes politics and preaching in NH
- Names of 79 suspects released in Manatee Co. drug sting
- Venice assault and carjacking suspect now in custody
- Hundreds of snakes take over Sarasota road near Celery Fields
- Road rage fight with firefighter leaves Fla. man dead
- Loaded assault rifle, handgun, drugs found in Sarasota home
- Update: 15 Gal of diesel fuel spilled when truck plunged from Coon Key Bridge
- Red tide shifts from gulf beaches to residential canals
- 11 individuals arrested for unlicensed contracting in Manatee County
- Unidentified driver flees University Parkway crash
- WATCH: ABC 7's Rebecca Vargas signs off on Good Morning Suncoast
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.