With a stirring 2-1 win over Ghana yesterday, the U.S. men are well positioned to make it to the later stages of the World Cup. But will they close the deal?
- California Guard helps Sierra town remove huge snowpack
- US imposes sanctions on China, North Korea entities, people
- Jurors convict Missouri mother of poisoning 9-year-old son
- The Latest: Italy spurs EU Rome summit to do more for jobs
- The Latest: Mickelson heads into weekend at Match Play
- Colombia official says Venezuela raid may be tied to crisis
- Dow Jones Averages
- AP-NYSE Transactions
- Lawyer: Man charged in Detroit cop shootings is 'delusional'
- AP-NASD Transactions
- Highway crash on I-75 kills entire family traveling from Georgia
- New Death Penalty Law Could Mean Re-Sentencing of Carlie Brucia's Killer
- One person ejected after 3 vehicle crash in North Port
- Traffic alert: city says US 41 in Sarasota should be open before rush hour
- Police: Employee gets attacked by woman at North Port Walmart
- IMG Academy career fair looks to fill over 250 positions
- Sarasota Farmer's Market relocates due to construction
- 104 suspects arrested during undercover prostitution investigation
- 'Wheel of Fortune' epic fail might be worst ever
- Booker Middle School student found on school bus with a firearm
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.