With less than four months before election day, the debate over medical marijuana is well underway. So we're curious: which way do you plan to vote on the proposal?
As featured on
With Gov. Scott's signing of the Compassionate Medical Cannabis Act of 2014, a system for supplying medical pot must now be established in Florida.
SARASOTA, Fla. -- A controversial medical marijuana amendment is scheduled to be on Florida …
- Report: Iran inaugurates production line for missile
- Congressional tradition allows McCain time to battle cancer
- House committee proposes to redirect $2B in VA money
- Szczur's 4th hit sends Padres past Giants 12-9 in 11 innings
- Trump to attend commissioning of USS Gerald R. Ford
- Who benefits most from state and local tax deduction?
- AP PHOTOS: A selection of pictures from the past week
- Republicans embrace tax hike targeting Democratic states
- Federal grand jury indicts US soldier on terrorism charges
- Spicer out, Sanders and Scaramucci rise in Trump shake-up
- Shots fired at Sarasota business during armed robbery
- Driver killed after F-150 became airborne over ditch on SR-64
- Couple steals $2K of merchandise from Walmart (Caught on Cam)
- Cops: Domestic related incident shuts down roads in North Port
- Sarasota man passes out behind the wheel with toddler in the car
- 44-year-old sex offender moves to Venice
- 1-year-old found dead inside unlocked hot car in FL
- The man convicted of murdering Carlie Brucia will get a new sentencing phase trial
- Grandparents arrested after boy left at rest stop in FL
- Frontier Airlines adds 11 new destinations at Tampa International Airport