SARASOTA - Sarasota County firefighters responded to two gas leaks on Wednesday morning.
The first happened on the 500 block of South Washington Drive and Madison Drive near St. Armands Circle, where someone hit a gas line with a backhoe. The leak has been capped off.
The second leak happened at the Sarasota County Fairgrounds. Firefighters are on scene to burn off the propane leak from a 20-pound canister. A perimeter was setup at the scene so that no one was in danger.
We will have more info as it becomes available.