SARASOTA - Four families were left homeless over the weekend after an apartment complex fire broke out for the second time in a year.
It happened at the Beneva Ridge Apartments in Sarasota Saturday afternoon.
We are told that the fire engulfed one unit and also damaged two adjacent ones.
The four families living in the building were able to escape unharmed.
Investigators are not sure what sparked the blaze, but they are concerned since this happened before.
The State Fire Marshal is investigating, and The Red Cross is helping the families displaced.