The recent discovery of a severed chicken head in a bowl in Sarasota has some residents suspecting voodoo. But that's all just superstition ... right?
As featured on
SARASOTA, Fla. -- Swift Road is open again after a bomb squad was called out to destroy an u…
SARASOTA, Fla. - On Tuesday, the Sarasota County Sheriff's Office did not want to talk to ABC 7 about the possible voodoo chicken that the bomb squad rendered safe on Monday.
- Chilled Coconut Soup with Fruit Jewels
- Oktoberfest Stuffed Pork Belly
- Public meeting will discuss roundabout plans for US-41 in Sarasota
- 4 missing Gadeaun children found safe in Alabama, mother in jail
- Rollback of federal police reform program riles advocates
- (Online out)
- (Online out)
- The Latest: Kurd leader says referendum will go forward
- IOC calms concern about 2018 Olympics amid NKorea tension
- Auriemma offers to forego pay in education budget battle
- Venice Fishing Pier deemed unsafe thanks to Hurricane Irma
- FPL provides outage updates for the Suncoast area
- Mother and 4 kids reported missing in Bradenton
- 'Mad Pooper' publicly defecates in neighbors' yards
- Man killed after crashing ATV into tree while celebrating a birthday
- SWAT on the scene of a disturbance in Manatee Co.
- City of Sarasota to collect Hurricane Irma debris on Monday
- Free admission to participating museums this Saturday
- Free meals for students in Sarasota, Manatee counties
- Police continue search for missing 14-year-old in Sarasota