Elizabeth Callahan, MD
Cosmetic and Medical Dermatology Specialist
Address:5911 N Honore Ave #210, Sarasota, Florida 34243
Web Site: www.sarasotadermatologist.com
SkinSmart Dermatology® was founded in 2004 by Founder and Medical Director Elizabeth Callahan, MD. She combines many years as a top-rated dermatologic surgeon with her extensive experience and passion for reconstruction and facial anatomy.
"I enjoy helping my patients attain their goals, whether it's facial rejuvenation, surgery or medical-based skin care," says Dr. Callahan.
Watch SkinSmart Dermatology's Video Here
Dr. Callahan will assess your individual needs and create a plan of action including one or several modalities to achieve the maximum results. Her "1 + 1 = 3" philosophy means your best outcome may be realized by a combination of the latest and most advanced medical, surgical and/or cosmetic methods.
In addition to her anti-aging and facial rejuvenation expertise, Dr. Callahan is one of the Suncoast area's top-rated Mohs surgeons. She uses her combined skills in facial anatomy and reconstruction to help patients diagnosed with facial skin cancers. She crafts a comprehensive approach to treat each individual's situation.
Dr. Callahan has consistently been named as one of the top dermatologists in the nation by US News & World Report.
Background and Experience
• Board-certified dermatologic surgeon
• University of Vermont Medical School graduate
• Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Cleveland, Ohio internship and residency in dermatology and chief resident.
• Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN, fellowship in Mohs skin cancer surgery as well as laser, and cosmetic dermatologic surgery
• Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
• Fellow of the American College of Mohs Surgery
• American Society of Dermatologic Surgery member
• American Society for Laser Medicine member
• Physician and trainer for Allergan and Medicis®/Valeant® (including BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport®, Restylane® and JUVÉDERM® among others)