As featured on
The Miami Heat are preparing to be without forward Shane Battier for a few days because of what the team is calling a slight sprain in his right knee.
Raymond Felton scored a season-high 27 points, and the New York Knicks connected on 18 3-pointers to more than offset the absence of Carmelo Anthony while topping Miami for the second time this season, beating the Heat 112-92 on Thursday night.
LeBron James scored 27 points, Dwyane Wade had 26 and the Miami Heat pulled away in the second half to beat the Atlanta Hawks 101-92 on Monday night, improving to 10-1 at home this season.
- Names of 79 suspects released in Manatee Co. drug sting
- Venice assault and carjacking suspect now in custody
- Venice man killed in fatal motorcycle crash at US 41 intersection
- UPDATE: Woman dies after Gulf Gate hit-and-run
- Hundreds of snakes take over Sarasota road near Celery Fields
- Loaded assault rifle, handgun, drugs found in Sarasota home
- Update: 15 Gal of diesel fuel spilled when truck plunged from Coon Key Bridge
- WATCH: ABC 7's Rebecca Vargas signs off on Good Morning Suncoast
- Snooty enters Guinness World Records' 2017 Edition
- Bradenton gang member busted for deadly fentanyl stash, guns
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.