As featured on
The Miami Heat are preparing to be without forward Shane Battier for a few days because of what the team is calling a slight sprain in his right knee.
Raymond Felton scored a season-high 27 points, and the New York Knicks connected on 18 3-pointers to more than offset the absence of Carmelo Anthony while topping Miami for the second time this season, beating the Heat 112-92 on Thursday night.
LeBron James scored 27 points, Dwyane Wade had 26 and the Miami Heat pulled away in the second half to beat the Atlanta Hawks 101-92 on Monday night, improving to 10-1 at home this season.
- Shots fired at Sarasota business during armed robbery
- Driver killed after F-150 became airborne over ditch on SR-64
- Couple steals $2K of merchandise from Walmart (Caught on Cam)
- Cops: Domestic related incident shuts down roads in North Port
- Sarasota man passes out behind the wheel with toddler in the car
- 44-year-old sex offender moves to Venice
- 1-year-old found dead inside unlocked hot car in FL
- The man convicted of murdering Carlie Brucia will get a new sentencing phase trial
- Grandparents arrested after boy left at rest stop in FL
- Frontier Airlines adds 11 new destinations at Tampa International Airport