As featured on
The National Weather Service is considering how it issues severe weather watches and warnings.
This post includes photos from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) as well as a link to help anyone with a weather radio to find the coverage area of your signal.
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Man arrested for child abuse, 3-year-old Sarasota girl seriously injured
- Sarasota woman, 66, died in I-75 fatal crash with semi
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- Thunder by the Bay - with its $9M impact - moves again, this time out of Sarasota
- Missouri couple killed in crash during Disney vacation
- Red Tide hits Siesta Beach leading to massive fish kills
- Killer robots will exterminate lionfish
- Jury finds Ashley Parker guilty of Attempted Murder
- Red tide causes massive fish kill on Long Boat Key
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.