As featured on
The National Weather Service is considering how it issues severe weather watches and warnings.
This post includes photos from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) as well as a link to help anyone with a weather radio to find the coverage area of your signal.
- Lakewood Ranch chiropractor dies in 3-car accident on SR70 when hit from behind
- Traffic alert: All eastbound lanes blocked on State Road 70 in Manatee Co.
- Update: Missing 16-year-old Bradenton boy found
- Video: Girlfriend's Birthday Tour in Rented Ferrari Ends in Disaster
- Grandma on meth charged in bathtub drowning of North Port infant
- Strong to severe storms Sunday afternoon through evening
- One person injured in shooting near Sarasota barber shop
- Update: Venice man, 90, killed at entrance of senior center indentified
- Update: Bradenton woman charged with four additional counts of sex with minors
- Atlanta Braves to make Sarasota County their spring training home