As featured on
The National Weather Service is considering how it issues severe weather watches and warnings.
This post includes photos from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) as well as a link to help anyone with a weather radio to find the coverage area of your signal.
- Snooty the manatee has died at 69 years old
- Shots fired at Sarasota business during armed robbery
- 24-year-old man arrested after fight leads to stabbing at Siesta Key nightclub
- Driver killed after F-150 became airborne over ditch on SR-64
- Sarasota couple arrested for trafficking drugs
- Cops: Domestic related incident shuts down roads in North Port
- Driver dies after car flips over median guardrail on I-75
- DUI Wolfpack Operation set for this weekend
- 17-year-old arrested in Sarasota one week after his release from prison
- Woman charged with animal cruelty after police find dog severely underweight