As featured on
The National Weather Service is considering how it issues severe weather watches and warnings.
This post includes photos from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) as well as a link to help anyone with a weather radio to find the coverage area of your signal.
- Sarasota woman overdoses on heroin in store bathroom with 4-year-old
- Surveillance Video: Sarasota man caught looking up women's skirts in Walmart
- Home surveillance video captures Sarasota burglary suspect
- Update: Names released in early morning fatal accident on Tamiami Trail
- Toddler found alone near busy roadway while Nokomis woman sleeps
- Trump to meet with victims of OSU attack, resume road show
- Man killed, child seriously injured after vehicle flips on I-75
- Woman crashes car into Sarasota home
- Sarasota man busted for looking up women's skirts
- Sarasota city officials approve $1 billion quay development