As featured on
The National Weather Service is considering how it issues severe weather watches and warnings.
This post includes photos from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) as well as a link to help anyone with a weather radio to find the coverage area of your signal.
- Raw Video: Alligator swims in front of lady's car in Bradenton
- Sarasota and Manatee counties now included in state of emergency status
- Woman struck dead by lightning in Sarasota Friday afternoon
- Track the tropical threat: Heavy rain, sandbags offered in Sarasota, Manatee
- Storm Hermine gains strength, floods parts of the Suncoast
- School and other closings throughout the Suncoast
- Raw Video: Cars underwater, hydroplaning in parts of Bradenton
- Neighborhood on edge after clown tries to lure kids into woods
- Tropical Depression 9 upgrades to Tropical Storm Hermine
- 5-vehicle accident clogging intersection at Clark & Beneva roads