As featured on
SARASOTA, Fla. - Another recent report by the ACLU highlights the disparity in arrests for a…
People caught with small amounts of marijuana could soon get a civil citation instead of a jail term in Florida's largest county.
A Broward preschool teacher has admitted she was part of a conspiracy to smuggle more than 667 pounds of marijuana into Palm Beach County.
- Man who stabbed Publix employee was 'furious' over other job incident
- Firefighters battle three-alarm fire at Nokomis restaurant, hotel
- 26-yeard-old with "C.R.E.A.M." neck tattoo wanted for armed robbery
- No-swim advisory issued for Nokomis Beach
- UPDATE: Wildfire on Egmont Key could take longer to put out
- Alert: Major accident causes heavy delays on I-75 at near University Pkwy
- Mother says missing endangered son last seen in Sarasota
- Public meetings on proposed changes to residential mowing services
- Nokomis Beach 'no swim' advisory remains in effect
- Medical marijuana dispensary coming to Bradenton