As featured on
SARASOTA, Fla. - Another recent report by the ACLU highlights the disparity in arrests for a…
People caught with small amounts of marijuana could soon get a civil citation instead of a jail term in Florida's largest county.
A Broward preschool teacher has admitted she was part of a conspiracy to smuggle more than 667 pounds of marijuana into Palm Beach County.
- North Port dance teacher charged with molesting female student, 15
- UPDATE: Two arrests made in connection with Bradenton homicide
- Update: Identity of landscape worker killed in Venice released
- Video: Car chase leads to the arrest of four people in Sarasota County
- Several schools recognized with 'Five Stars' in the Suncoast
- UPDATE: Missing Manatee County woman found okay
- Comedian Dave Chappelle announced to perform at Van Wezel
- Woman who molested 3 teens she met at Payne Park registers as offender
- Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years
- Maid of honor arrested after drunken rampage at Florida wedding