As featured on
SARASOTA, Fla. - Another recent report by the ACLU highlights the disparity in arrests for a…
People caught with small amounts of marijuana could soon get a civil citation instead of a jail term in Florida's largest county.
A Broward preschool teacher has admitted she was part of a conspiracy to smuggle more than 667 pounds of marijuana into Palm Beach County.
- Deputies: Man boxes in woman's car on Fruitville Road, points gun at her
- 2 arrested for drugs during traffic stop in Sarasota
- Pedestrian hit and killed by a pickup truck overnight in Sarasota
- Video: Woman struck with tire iron at gas pump on Bee Ridge
- Deputies arrest man in Lakewood Ranch murder, another remains at large
- Zoo: Live video of giraffe giving birth was labeled explicit
- Update: Firefighters put out house fire near downtown Sarasota
- Sarasota woman hits pedestrian in crosswalk
- Sex offender from Ohio moves to Englewood
- Man partially ejected from car in Venice crash