As featured on
SARASOTA, Fla. - Another recent report by the ACLU highlights the disparity in arrests for a…
People caught with small amounts of marijuana could soon get a civil citation instead of a jail term in Florida's largest county.
A Broward preschool teacher has admitted she was part of a conspiracy to smuggle more than 667 pounds of marijuana into Palm Beach County.
- Sarasota couple arrested for keeping 5 children in filthy home
- Venice doctor to open medical cannabis clinic
- Sexual predator registers new address in Englewood
- Sarasota deputy resigns following sexting scandal
- Deputies search for missing 16-year-old boy from Arcadia
- Sex offender registers address in Sarasota County
- Downtown Sarasota Holiday Parade road closures
- Woman crashes car into Sarasota amusement center trying to park
- Sex offender registers new address in Venice
- Cirque du Soleil cancels shows after fatal accident