As featured on
SARASOTA, Fla. - Another recent report by the ACLU highlights the disparity in arrests for a…
People caught with small amounts of marijuana could soon get a civil citation instead of a jail term in Florida's largest county.
A Broward preschool teacher has admitted she was part of a conspiracy to smuggle more than 667 pounds of marijuana into Palm Beach County.
- How cute! Quadruplets safely delivered at Sarasota Memorial Hospital (photos)
- Loud sex noises interrupt Sarasota Open match Tuesday
- Deputies: 7 recent overdose calls came from Sarasota woman's 'drug flop house'
- 'White Lives Matter' flyers found in Bradenton neighborhood
- Body of Florida college student found behind restaurant
- Sex offender convicted of rape moves to Sarasota County
- Erin Moran, Joanie Cunningham in "Happy Days," found dead
- Local architect's depiction of Newtown causing controversy
- Sex offender convicted of child porn moves to Sarasota Co.
- Bradenton bank robber located, taken to hospital for suspected drug overdose