As featured on
Neighbors along Manasota Key in Englewood are outraged after a property owner clear cuts a lot full of mangroves.
SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. - More penalties could be on the way for the Manasota Key property own…
Neighbors living next to a piece of property on Manasota Key in Englewood called it a mangrove massacre when the property owner illegally cut down mature mangrove trees without a permit last February. Now Sarasota County has issued a deadline for Paul Maurer to bring his property up to code.
- Verizon power outage hits Suncoast
- 1 killed, 1 ejected from vehicle after head-on crash on SR-70
- City of Venice mourns loss of longtime business leader
- UPDATE: 1 driver dies, 3 seriously injured after head-on crash in Sarasota
- Tip jar thief caught on camera at two Sarasota restaurants
- 5 vehicle crash reported on I-75 near University Parkway
- Missing woman stayed alive for month in wilderness eating berries, mushrooms
- Bradenton man tried to help Longboat Key murder suspect find a new job
- Armed robbery at Walgreens in Sarasota
- Firefighter recruit fired, 3 resign after noose found hanging over black recruit's seat