As featured on
Neighbors along Manasota Key in Englewood are outraged after a property owner clear cuts a lot full of mangroves.
SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. - More penalties could be on the way for the Manasota Key property own…
Neighbors living next to a piece of property on Manasota Key in Englewood called it a mangrove massacre when the property owner illegally cut down mature mangrove trees without a permit last February. Now Sarasota County has issued a deadline for Paul Maurer to bring his property up to code.
- How cute! Quadruplets safely delivered at Sarasota Memorial Hospital (photos)
- Loud sex noises interrupt Sarasota Open match Tuesday
- Deputies: 7 recent overdose calls came from Sarasota woman's 'drug flop house'
- 'White Lives Matter' flyers found in Bradenton neighborhood
- Body of Florida college student found behind restaurant
- Sex offender convicted of rape moves to Sarasota County
- Erin Moran, Joanie Cunningham in "Happy Days," found dead
- Sex offender convicted of child porn moves to Sarasota Co.
- Bradenton bank robber located, taken to hospital for suspected drug overdose
- Local architect's depiction of Newtown causing controversy