As featured on
Neighbors along Manasota Key in Englewood are outraged after a property owner clear cuts a lot full of mangroves.
SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. - More penalties could be on the way for the Manasota Key property own…
Neighbors living next to a piece of property on Manasota Key in Englewood called it a mangrove massacre when the property owner illegally cut down mature mangrove trees without a permit last February. Now Sarasota County has issued a deadline for Paul Maurer to bring his property up to code.
- Watch: 2 cars involved during Monday's shooting in Sarasota
- Allegiant offers 5 new nonstop destinations through Punta Gorda Airport
- Video: Shark swims very close to shore and beachgoers
- Large Diamondback Rattlesnake caught near residential area in Englewood
- Officers: 1 driver dies, 3 teens remain at hospital after Siesta Key crash
- 18-year-old Sarasota man charged with trafficking in Ecstasy
- Man kills his 2 children, then hangs himself
- Detectives: 2 suspects armed with rifle, shotgun steal cash from Sarasota bar
- Male victim falls from tree in Venice, has to be Bayflited to hospital
- Boy dies after being shot by brother in Bradenton