As featured on
Neighbors along Manasota Key in Englewood are outraged after a property owner clear cuts a lot full of mangroves.
SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. - More penalties could be on the way for the Manasota Key property own…
Neighbors living next to a piece of property on Manasota Key in Englewood called it a mangrove massacre when the property owner illegally cut down mature mangrove trees without a permit last February. Now Sarasota County has issued a deadline for Paul Maurer to bring his property up to code.
- North Port dance teacher charged with molesting female student, 15
- UPDATE: Two arrests made in connection with Bradenton homicide
- Update: Identity of landscape worker killed in Venice released
- Traffic alert: All eastbound lanes blocked on State Road 70 in Manatee Co.
- Video: Car chase leads to the arrest of four people in Sarasota County
- Comedian Dave Chappelle announced to perform at Van Wezel
- Woman who molested 3 teens she met at Payne Park registers as offender
- Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years
- Maid of honor arrested after drunken rampage at Florida wedding
- 19-year-old arrested for hit-and-run in North Port