As featured on
Neighbors along Manasota Key in Englewood are outraged after a property owner clear cuts a lot full of mangroves.
SARASOTA COUNTY, Fla. - More penalties could be on the way for the Manasota Key property own…
Neighbors living next to a piece of property on Manasota Key in Englewood called it a mangrove massacre when the property owner illegally cut down mature mangrove trees without a permit last February. Now Sarasota County has issued a deadline for Paul Maurer to bring his property up to code.
- Deputies: Man boxes in woman's car on Fruitville Road, points gun at her
- 2 arrested for drugs during traffic stop in Sarasota
- Pedestrian hit and killed by a pickup truck overnight in Sarasota
- Zoo: Live video of giraffe giving birth was labeled explicit
- Sex offender from Ohio moves to Englewood
- Sarasota man arrested, throws baggie of cocaine into roadway
- Sarasota woman hits pedestrian in crosswalk
- Deputy suspended after satanic curse allegation
- Raid on drug house in Englewood results in 2 arrests
- 34-year-old sex offender moves to Nokomis