As featured on
Neighbors living next to a piece of property on Manasota Key in Englewood called it a mangrove massacre when the property owner illegally cut down mature mangrove trees without a permit last February. Now Sarasota County has issued a deadline for Paul Maurer to bring his property up to code.
- Lakewood Ranch chiropractor dies in 3-car accident on SR70 when hit from behind
- UPDATE: Two arrests made in connection with Bradenton homicide
- Traffic alert: All eastbound lanes blocked on State Road 70 in Manatee Co.
- Update: Missing 16-year-old Bradenton boy found
- Video: Girlfriend's Birthday Tour in Rented Ferrari Ends in Disaster
- Grandma on meth charged in bathtub drowning of North Port infant
- Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years
- 19-year-old arrested for hit-and-run in North Port
- Deputies: Florida man confessed to killing ex-college prof
- One person injured in shooting near Sarasota barber shop