As featured on
Neighbors living next to a piece of property on Manasota Key in Englewood called it a mangrove massacre when the property owner illegally cut down mature mangrove trees without a permit last February. Now Sarasota County has issued a deadline for Paul Maurer to bring his property up to code.
- Highway crash on I-75 kills entire family traveling from Georgia
- Update: US 41 in Sarasota is back open after a water main break
- Police: Employee gets attacked by woman at North Port Walmart
- IMG Academy career fair looks to fill over 250 positions
- Detectives: Booker Middle School students stole guns from homes
- Sarasota Farmer's Market relocates due to construction
- Booker Middle School student found on school bus with a firearm
- 104 suspects arrested during undercover prostitution investigation
- Missing man's body discovered in east Manatee County
- New Death Penalty Law Could Mean Re-Sentencing of Carlie Brucia's Killer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.