As featured on
Neighbors living next to a piece of property on Manasota Key in Englewood called it a mangrove massacre when the property owner illegally cut down mature mangrove trees without a permit last February. Now Sarasota County has issued a deadline for Paul Maurer to bring his property up to code.
- How cute! Quadruplets safely delivered at Sarasota Memorial Hospital (photos)
- 'White Lives Matter' flyers found in Bradenton neighborhood
- Investigation leads to $75K worth of drugs seized, 12 people arrested
- Bradenton man arrested after police seize cocaine, $10K, 41 syringes
- 2 killed in crash while using emergency lane to pass
- Loud sex noises interrupt Sarasota Open match Tuesday
- Local architect's depiction of Newtown causing controversy
- Officers use video showing careless driving crash to remind drivers to pay attention
- Erin Moran, Joanie Cunningham in "Happy Days," found dead
- Sex offender convicted of child porn moves to Sarasota Co.