As featured on
Town officials have a new plan to save the beach, but will it work?
The projects are part of $25 million in funding that Governor Scott has put toward beach renourishment statewide.
- Snooty the manatee has died at 69 years old
- Shots fired at Sarasota business during armed robbery
- Driver killed after F-150 became airborne over ditch on SR-64
- Sarasota couple arrested for trafficking drugs
- Cops: Domestic related incident shuts down roads in North Port
- 24-year-old man arrested after fight leads to stabbing at Siesta Key nightclub
- The man convicted of murdering Carlie Brucia will get a new sentencing phase trial
- Grandparents arrested after boy left at rest stop in FL
- Driver dies after car flips over median guardrail on I-75
- Frontier Airlines adds 11 new destinations at Tampa International Airport