As featured on
In May, superstar Angelina Jolie revealed she had both breasts removed because genetic testing showed she had a high risk for cancer. Every day, more and more people face similar decisions as genetic tests to assess the risk of breast, colon and ovarian cancer become more reliable, accessible and affordable. How does this affect women on the Suncoast?
- Lakewood Ranch chiropractor dies in 3-car accident on SR70 when hit from behind
- UPDATE: Two arrests made in connection with Bradenton homicide
- Traffic alert: All eastbound lanes blocked on State Road 70 in Manatee Co.
- Update: Missing 16-year-old Bradenton boy found
- Video: Girlfriend's Birthday Tour in Rented Ferrari Ends in Disaster
- Grandma on meth charged in bathtub drowning of North Port infant
- Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years
- 19-year-old arrested for hit-and-run in North Port
- Deputies: Florida man confessed to killing ex-college prof
- One person injured in shooting near Sarasota barber shop