As featured on
In May, superstar Angelina Jolie revealed she had both breasts removed because genetic testing showed she had a high risk for cancer. Every day, more and more people face similar decisions as genetic tests to assess the risk of breast, colon and ovarian cancer become more reliable, accessible and affordable. How does this affect women on the Suncoast?
- Highway crash on I-75 kills entire family traveling from Georgia
- New Death Penalty Law Could Mean Re-Sentencing of Carlie Brucia's Killer
- One person ejected after 3 vehicle crash in North Port
- Water main break shuts down US 41 in Sarasota
- Police: Employee gets attacked by woman at North Port Walmart
- IMG Academy career fair looks to fill over 250 positions
- Sarasota Farmer's Market relocates due to construction
- 104 suspects arrested during undercover prostitution investigation
- 'Wheel of Fortune' epic fail might be worst ever
- Sarasota Farmers Market moving locations
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.