As featured on
In May, superstar Angelina Jolie revealed she had both breasts removed because genetic testing showed she had a high risk for cancer. Every day, more and more people face similar decisions as genetic tests to assess the risk of breast, colon and ovarian cancer become more reliable, accessible and affordable. How does this affect women on the Suncoast?
- Another credit card skimmer found at Sarasota gas station
- Sarasota woman, 66, died in I-75 fatal crash with semi
- Decomposed body found in Sarasota house during welfare check
- Sarasota man shot in front of home in drive by shooting
- Clinton supporters to rally in front of controversial Barnacle Bill's sign
- Barnacle Bill's controversial sign 'I'm a deplorable' gets 780 comments on Facebook
- Thunder by the Bay - with its $9M impact - moves again, this time out of Sarasota
- Jury finds Ashley Parker guilty of Attempted Murder
- Killer robots will exterminate lionfish
- Red tide causes massive fish kill on Long Boat Key
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.