As featured on
In May, superstar Angelina Jolie revealed she had both breasts removed because genetic testing showed she had a high risk for cancer. Every day, more and more people face similar decisions as genetic tests to assess the risk of breast, colon and ovarian cancer become more reliable, accessible and affordable. How does this affect women on the Suncoast?
- Names of 79 suspects released in Manatee Co. drug sting
- Venice assault and carjacking suspect now in custody
- UPDATE: Woman dies after Gulf Gate hit-and-run
- Venice man killed in fatal motorcycle crash at US 41 intersection
- Hundreds of snakes take over Sarasota road near Celery Fields
- Loaded assault rifle, handgun, drugs found in Sarasota home
- Update: 15 Gal of diesel fuel spilled when truck plunged from Coon Key Bridge
- WATCH: ABC 7's Rebecca Vargas signs off on Good Morning Suncoast
- Bradenton gang member busted for deadly fentanyl stash, guns
- Bradenton couple face neglect charges after scalding 10-month-old in shower
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.