As featured on
SARASOTA - Thousands of people across the state received a wake-up call they did not expect …
More than 75,000 people have enrolled in health studies that use specialized iPhone apps, built with software Apple Inc. developed to help turn the popular smartphone into a research tool.
Apple says preorders for its latest iPhone models were so strong that it expects it to surpass last year's record of selling more than 10 million phones during its first weekend on sale.
- Man who stabbed Publix employee was 'furious' over a work incident
- Rifles, pistols, meth, drugs found after SWAT raid on Venice home
- 2 toddlers found outside Sarasota 7-11 at midnight
- No-swim advisory issued for Nokomis Beach
- Mother says missing endangered son last seen in Sarasota
- Florida woman finds man's remains in thrift store dresser
- Rash of Suncoast car burglaries increases by another 3
- 26-yeard-old with "C.R.E.A.M." neck tattoo wanted for armed robbery
- The one item Chick-Fil-A won't be returning to the menu
- Traffic Alert: Hazmat required after dump truck spill on Jacaranda in Venice