As featured on
SARASOTA - Thousands of people across the state received a wake-up call they did not expect …
More than 75,000 people have enrolled in health studies that use specialized iPhone apps, built with software Apple Inc. developed to help turn the popular smartphone into a research tool.
Apple says preorders for its latest iPhone models were so strong that it expects it to surpass last year's record of selling more than 10 million phones during its first weekend on sale.
- Sarasota couple arrested for keeping 5 children in filthy home
- Venice doctor to open medical cannabis clinic
- Sarasota deputy resigns following sexting scandal
- Sarasota woman overdoses on heroin in store bathroom with 4-year-old
- Update: Names released in early morning fatal accident on Tamiami Trail
- Sexual predator registers new address in Englewood
- Toddler found alone near busy roadway while Nokomis woman sleeps
- Downtown Sarasota Holiday Parade road closures
- Cirque du Soleil cancels shows after fatal accident
- Two men arrested following narcotics search in Bradenton home