As featured on
SARASOTA - Thousands of people across the state received a wake-up call they did not expect …
More than 75,000 people have enrolled in health studies that use specialized iPhone apps, built with software Apple Inc. developed to help turn the popular smartphone into a research tool.
Apple says preorders for its latest iPhone models were so strong that it expects it to surpass last year's record of selling more than 10 million phones during its first weekend on sale.
- 2 arrested for drugs during traffic stop in Sarasota
- Knife wielding suspect identified in fatal deputy involved shooting
- Zoo: Live video of giraffe giving birth was labeled explicit
- Motorcyclist loses control, 2 people airlifted to Sarasota Memorial
- 6 men arrested at Caspersen Beach for indecent exposure, solicitation
- Deputies: Woman killed Sarasota man with synthetic opioid, faces manslaughter
- Sex offender from Ohio moves to Englewood
- Sarasota man arrested, throws baggie of cocaine into roadway
- Deputies: Man boxes in woman's car on Fruitville Road, points gun at her
- Deputy suspended after satanic curse allegation