As featured on
SARASOTA - Thousands of people across the state received a wake-up call they did not expect …
More than 75,000 people have enrolled in health studies that use specialized iPhone apps, built with software Apple Inc. developed to help turn the popular smartphone into a research tool.
Apple says preorders for its latest iPhone models were so strong that it expects it to surpass last year's record of selling more than 10 million phones during its first weekend on sale.
- Snooty the manatee has died at 69 years old
- Shots fired at Sarasota business during armed robbery
- Driver killed after F-150 became airborne over ditch on SR-64
- Sarasota couple arrested for trafficking drugs
- Cops: Domestic related incident shuts down roads in North Port
- The man convicted of murdering Carlie Brucia will get a new sentencing phase trial
- Grandparents arrested after boy left at rest stop in FL
- Frontier Airlines adds 11 new destinations at Tampa International Airport
- DUI Wolfpack Operation set for this weekend
- Driver dies after car flips over median guardrail on I-75