As featured on
SARASOTA - Thousands of people across the state received a wake-up call they did not expect …
More than 75,000 people have enrolled in health studies that use specialized iPhone apps, built with software Apple Inc. developed to help turn the popular smartphone into a research tool.
Apple says preorders for its latest iPhone models were so strong that it expects it to surpass last year's record of selling more than 10 million phones during its first weekend on sale.
- 16 arrested in gang investigation of Team no Sleep
- Man arrested for child abuse, 3-year-old Sarasota girl seriously injured
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Red Tide hits Siesta Beach leading to massive fish kills
- UPDATE: "No Swim" Advisory Lifted on Two Suncoast Beaches
- Manatee Co. sheriffs chase vehicle over Skyway Bridge
- Missouri couple killed in crash during Disney vacation
- Firefighters respond to Sarasota house fire
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- Community rallies behind local child abuse victim
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.