As featured on
SARASOTA - Thousands of people across the state received a wake-up call they did not expect …
More than 75,000 people have enrolled in health studies that use specialized iPhone apps, built with software Apple Inc. developed to help turn the popular smartphone into a research tool.
Apple says preorders for its latest iPhone models were so strong that it expects it to surpass last year's record of selling more than 10 million phones during its first weekend on sale.
- First microcephaly case confirmed in Florida
- I-75 northbound lanes open; driver impaled by guardrail dies
- Police looking for pickup driver who hit cyclist on Fruitville Road
- Hit and run crash closes southbound lanes of I 75 in Sarasota County
- Georgia woman dies after lightning strikes at Florida beach
- North Port family attacked by home invader strikes back using attacker's weapon
- Texas woman killed daughters to make husband 'suffer'
- Fruitville Road closed east bound due to multiple vehicle accident
- SWAT team in standoff with armed man at Brentwood Estates
- Update: Venice hospital has completed repairs after waterline break