As featured on
It turns out the world isn't as connected as most might have thought: 57 percent of people — or 4.2 billion — lack Internet access, according to findings by the United Nations Broadband Commission.
- Have you seen this car that hit, killed Sarasota woman?
- Venice man killed in fatal motorcycle crash at US 41 intersection
- Bradenton girl, 12, charged with battery of teacher, deputy after they took her cellphone
- Dad jumps from bridge holding 2 kids; he dies, they live
- UPDATE: Woman dies after Gulf Gate hit-and-run
- 2 dead, 1 injured in house fire near Beneva & 17th St.
- Snooty enters Guinness World Records' 2017 Edition
- 4 unidentified suspects sought in Ellenton Outlet burglary
- Sarasota, North Port men arrested for drug trafficking
- Fatal fire kills 2 in South Florida strip mall
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.