As featured on
The federal government and the New York Attorney General are leading an investigation after the consumption of 5-Hour ENERGY allegedly killed 13 people and landed 33 others in the hospital.
- Lakewood Ranch chiropractor dies in 3-car accident on SR70 when hit from behind
- UPDATE: Two arrests made in connection with Bradenton homicide
- Traffic alert: All eastbound lanes blocked on State Road 70 in Manatee Co.
- Update: Missing 16-year-old Bradenton boy found
- Video: Girlfriend's Birthday Tour in Rented Ferrari Ends in Disaster
- Grandma on meth charged in bathtub drowning of North Port infant
- Ringling Bros. circus to close after 146 years
- 19-year-old arrested for hit-and-run in North Port
- Deputies: Florida man confessed to killing ex-college prof
- One person injured in shooting near Sarasota barber shop