SARASOTA, FL (WWSB) - Local dentists are teaming up to offer free dental services for Suncoast residents who are suffering from discomfort and cannot afford treatment.
Dr. Thomas Doan, with Exceptional Dentistry of Sarasota, has teamed up with a half dozen other dentists in the area to bring Sarasota the 15th annual "Project Christmas Smile." On Saturday, Dec. 9 from 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., doctors participating in the event will offer dental services free of charge at their offices.
According to a press release, Dr. Doan offers this service every year in the spirit of the season, so that no one has to wake up with a toothache on Christmas morning.
Due to time constraints and an overwhelming need for this service in the community, services will be limited to one procedure per patient. Those wishing to receive dental work are also asked to arrive early as the event is a first come first serve basis.
A complete list of those participating in the event is below.
- Exceptional Dentistry of Sarasota: 1999 Lincoln Dr. Suite 102 Sarasota, FL 34236
- The office of Aaron Memon: 14500 Tamiami Trail, North Port, FL 34287
- SRQ Dentistry: 1878 Stickney Point Rd. Sarasota, FL 34231
- Hyde Park Dental: 950 S. Tamiami Trl., Ste. 105 Sarasota, FL 34236
- Michael Dorociak DDS Sarasota Family Dental: 3900 Clark Rd. Sarasota, FL 34233
- Davis & Beyer Dental Health Professionals: 1218 E. Venice Ave. Venice, FL 34285
- Smile Centre: Palm Aire Plaza Shopping Center 5899 Whitfield Ave. #105, Sarasota, FL 34243
- Sarasota Periodontal Associates: 1830 S. Tuttle Ave. Sarasota, FL 34239 *Hygiene ONLY*
Copyright 2017 WWSB. All Rights Reserved.