As featured on
SARASOTA, Fla. - It's been a rocky road the past three weeks when it comes to signing up for…
The federal government says the cost of a benchmark plan on HealthCare.gov will increase 7.5 percent for 2016 coverage, but most people will still be able to buy a plan for less than $100 a month, after tax credits.
- Man arrested for child abuse, 3-year-old Sarasota girl seriously injured
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Sarasota woman, 66, died in I-75 fatal crash with semi
- Red Tide hits Siesta Beach leading to massive fish kills
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- Thunder by the Bay - with its $9M impact - moves again, this time out of Sarasota
- Missouri couple killed in crash during Disney vacation
- Killer robots will exterminate lionfish
- Jury finds Ashley Parker guilty of Attempted Murder
- Red tide causes massive fish kill on Long Boat Key
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.