As featured on
SARASOTA, Fla. - It's been a rocky road the past three weeks when it comes to signing up for…
The federal government says the cost of a benchmark plan on HealthCare.gov will increase 7.5 percent for 2016 coverage, but most people will still be able to buy a plan for less than $100 a month, after tax credits.
- Highway crash on I-75 kills entire family traveling from Georgia
- New Death Penalty Law Could Mean Re-Sentencing of Carlie Brucia's Killer
- One person ejected after 3 vehicle crash in North Port
- City says US 41 in Sarasota will open early evening, not by rush hour
- Police: Employee gets attacked by woman at North Port Walmart
- IMG Academy career fair looks to fill over 250 positions
- Sarasota Farmer's Market relocates due to construction
- 104 suspects arrested during undercover prostitution investigation
- Booker Middle School student found on school bus with a firearm
- 'Wheel of Fortune' epic fail might be worst ever
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.