As featured on
FORT MYERS, Fla. — Nearly 94,000 Floridians must prove their citizenship and immigration sta…
The majority of health insurance premiums sold on the federal exchange are increasing for Floridians this year. But the hikes weren't as big as they could have been because state regulators used new authority to negotiate lower rates.
- Maria destroys homes, triggers flooding in Puerto Rico
- SWAT on the scene of a disturbance in Manatee Co.
- Here come the Braves!
- Postal Service asks customers to keep mailboxes clear of debris
- UPDATE: SC family adopts 24 lb. tubby tabby at Florida humane society
- Lessons learned from Hurricane Irma
- 75-year-old on motorcycle killed in crash on US-301
- 20-year-old arrested for vehicle burglaries, credit card fraud on Siesta Key
- Suncoast concert to benefit Hurricane Irma victims
- Free admission to participating museums this Saturday
- Venice Fishing Pier deemed unsafe thanks to Hurricane Irma
- More Floridians now eligible for FEMA assistance; Here's how to apply
- FPL provides outage updates for the Suncoast area
- UPDATES: Latest information on Hurricane Irma and its aftermath
- Mother and 4 kids reported missing in Bradenton
- Photo Gallery: Damage from Hurricane Irma on the Suncoast
- Debris collection, garbage pickup updates for Sarasota and Manatee Counties
- 'Mad Pooper' publicly defecates in neighbors' yards
- Man killed after crashing ATV into tree while celebrating a birthday
- Myakka River flooding threatens neighborhoods in Venice