As featured on
FORT MYERS, Fla. — Nearly 94,000 Floridians must prove their citizenship and immigration sta…
The majority of health insurance premiums sold on the federal exchange are increasing for Floridians this year. But the hikes weren't as big as they could have been because state regulators used new authority to negotiate lower rates.
- 16 arrested in gang investigation of Team no Sleep
- Man arrested for child abuse, 3-year-old Sarasota girl seriously injured
- Red tide kills scores of fish in Sarasota County
- Red Tide hits Siesta Beach leading to massive fish kills
- UPDATE: "No Swim" Advisory Lifted on Two Suncoast Beaches
- Manatee Co. sheriffs chase vehicle over Skyway Bridge
- Missouri couple killed in crash during Disney vacation
- Firefighters respond to Sarasota house fire
- Deputies arrest Sarasota siblings during undercover drug operation
- Community rallies behind local child abuse victim
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.